Product Assbly & Uses:
AHA LieFlat ground pegging.
Unique NEW anchor peg! Shop item 4. Use 8mm dia. rock peg or 'U' peg.
1. Rubber ladder or guy
4. Awning Handyman storm pole bolted to A.H.A.
2. Strong & safe to walk on.
3.Lying flat at ground level.
5. Dog tie.
7.Maximise your pitch leisure area by removing guy ropes. Here, I have removed Five guy ropes but not the A.H.A. ground pegs, these remain in ground flat and safe.
The red dots are A.H.A. ground pegs.
6. Guess who fell over this dangerous dog tie?
Awning Handyman Pole Assembly & Uses.
One 'Awning Handyman' is capable of all uses shown in diagram.
Kampa or similar rear pole.
(Shop Item 7)
Kampa or similar Roof & Front Storm Support.
(Shop Items 1 & 3, 5, 6 or 7)
Roof pole securing clamp.
Roof poles slip in heavy storms. Secure with pole clip.
Replace Damaged poles & brackets
Awning v Wind Storm
1. The ‘Storm Strap’ - This can be either attached to front corners or completely over entire roof. Whichever style, they both only have protection from the Awning lifting and have no protection from down, side or front wind forces. Depending how much pressure you put on, this only adds to a greater chance of breaking the frame joint or buckling the frame leg with the added weight of a wet canvas.
2. Basic ‘Storm Pole’ - The construction has no defense against strong winds or heavy rain or both. The top of the pole has either a pole clamp or hook-on plastic pole clip. The two pole section is joined with a spring which gives no support to upward forces. The foot has a small plastic pointed anchor with one or two small holes for wire ground pegs.